Under Counter Refrigeration
True TUC-72 72″ 3 Door Undercounter Refrigerator
True’s under counter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality mate
Weight 395 lbs
Dimensions 73 x 30 x 36 in
- Design – True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Refrigeration System – Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True under counter units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Condensing unit access in back of cabinet, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Cabinet Construction – Exterior – stainless steel front, top and ends. Matching aluminum finished back.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5″ (127 mm) diameter stem castors – locks provided on front set. 36″ (915 mm) work surface height.
- Door – Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior.
- Door fitted with 12″ (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 90° stay open feature. Door swing within cabinet dimensions.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelving – Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 21 9/16″L x 16″D (548 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments.
- Model Features – Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Electrical – Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.