True TAC-48-LD 48″ Vertical Open Air Curtain Merchandiser
True’s air curtain merchandisers are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures.
Weight 530 lbs
Dimensions 48 x 30 x 81 in
- Design – Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures and lower utility costs in an attractive merchandiser that brilliantly displays packaged food and beverages.
- Refrigeration System – Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant.
- Time-initiated, time-terminated off cycle defrost system.
- Extra large evaporator coil and condenser balanced with higher horsepower compressor; maintains cabinet temperatures of 35°F to 40°F (1.6°C to 4.4°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance.
- Patented reversing condenser fan motor(s). Fan motor(s) reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep condenser coil free from dirt, dust and debris. Keeping coils clean optimizes the unit’s performance providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils still recommended. CABINET CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior – durable and permanent non-peel or chip white vinyl front and sides with matching white aluminum back.
- Plexiglass lower front panel; durable and break resistant.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel interior floor and deck pans.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure is foamed – inplace using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with leg levelers.
- Illuminated exterior sign panel. Variety of sign options available.
- Shelving – Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 44″L x 163/4″D (1118 mm x 426 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments. Lighting – LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Model Features – Perforated interior back wall for more efficient airflow.
- Listed under NSF-7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Electrical – Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 208-230V / 60 Hz single phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.