True T-23-HC 27″ One Door Solid Reach In Refrigerator
True’s solid door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
Weight 270 lbs
Dimensions 27 x 30 x 84 in
- Design – True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Refrigeration System – Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True reach-in’s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
- Bottom mounted condensing unit positioned for easy maintenance. Compressor runs in coolest and most grease free area of the kitchen. Allows for storage area on top of unit.
- Cabinet Construction – Exterior – Stainless steel front. Anodized quality aluminum ends, back and top.
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, white aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners. • Insulation – entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Frame rail fitted with 21/2″ (64 mm) castors – locks provided on front set.
- Door – Stainless steel exterior with white aluminum liner to match cabinet interior. Door extends full width of cabinet shell. Door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed recessed door handle. Door fitted with 12″ (305 mm) long recessed handle that is foamed-in-place with a sheet metal interlock to ensure permanent attachment.
- Positive seal self-closing door. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Shelving – Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8″L x 231/4″D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Shelf support pilasters made of same material as cabinet interior; shelves are adjustable on 1/2″ (13 mm) increments.
- Lighting – Incandescent interior lighting – safety shielded. Lights activated by rocker switch mounted above door.
- Model Features – Exterior temperature display.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Electrical – Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.